Name: Cate Eales
Date registered: December 20, 2010
I'm an American living in Kelowna, BC (Canada) with my husband, Eric, and my dog, Sandy. I miss the Peet's Coffee and Mexican food that is so easy to find in my beloved San Francisco Bay Area. But not the traffic. Having given up driving way too fast, I still stay up too late and drink far too much coffee. I own and operate a mobile computer business, Computer Care Kelowna, providing on-site service for home and business customers. My weekly column, "Getting Along With Your Computer" appears Mondays on castanet.net. The column archive is available any time at the Real Life Internet Solutions website.
- Dépaysement: Bonjour iPod — November 2, 2013
- My Life In Tech: Why I Need Wi-Fi Smoke Alarms — November 1, 2013
- Dépaysement: Here’s to us and those like us. — October 29, 2013
- My Life In Tech: Why I Won’t Buy Seagate Hard Drives — October 27, 2013
- Greenway the Other Way — June 15, 2013